Post conference tours
Loire Valley and its famous Renaissance Castles
9th July Full day tour (duration: 12 hrs 30) 150 €
This excursion will give you an idea of “castle life” and the essence of royal
lifestyle since the Renaissance and includes a guided visit of:
- Chambord castle, the largest of the Loire castles,
- Cheverny castle, the most beautifully furnished,
- Chenonceaux castle, the “Ladies Castle”.
Normandy and the landing beaches
9th July Full day tour (duration: 14 hrs) 196 €
Journey across the superb Normandy countryside and visit to the Caen Memorial
and the landing beaches. The excursion includes:
- the visit of Caen Memorial dedicated to Second World War and the Normandy
landings of June 1944,
- the visit of the Pointe du Hoc where the American Rangers landed,
- the visit of the American cemetery at Colleville sur Mer and free time to walk
on Omaha Beach,
- a stop at Arromanches and the Canadian Memorial of Juno Beach.
Paris “ Musts ”
9th July half-day tour (duration: 5 hrs) 90 €
This excursion will give you the opportunity to discover Paris, its history and
You will learn about the history of Paris and admire the chief squares, bridges,
main streets and buildings.
This excursion includes:
- a one hour bus tour of the city to see the main monuments of Paris,
- a one hour’s cruise on the Seine,
- a lunch at the restaurant of the Eiffel Tower.